Traffic Patterns® Wallcovering
Traffic Patterns® decorative wallcovering is "the answer." Providing durable wall protection with aesthetic appeal, Traffic Patterns delivers the attractiveness and variety of KOROSEAL®, Vicrtex®, and KOROSEAL® Studios Wallcoverings.
- • Decorative design flexibility of KOROSEAL®, Vicrtex®, and KOROSEAL® Studios wallcovering patterns and colors— 1,000s of choices!
- • Creates abrasion-resistant barrier
- • Cleanability and impact-resistant wallcovering reduces maintenance costs
- • Meets Class A fire code requirements
- • Meets national building code standards
- • Low-Emitting: Meets California Indoor Air Quality Specifications 01350 and contributes to a building achieving LEED® Environmental Quality Credit 4.2
- • KOROSEAL®, Vicrtex®, or KOROSEAL® Studios wallcovering laminated on an impact-resistant extruded base and capped with protective film
- • Decorative, semi-rigid .030" thick protective wallcovering (custom sizes available up to .060" thickness, call for details)
- • Manufactured from woven (osnaburg), fabric-backed and non-woven 21 oz. or 28 oz. wallcovering
- • Available in 48" x 96" sheets
- • Traffic Patterns is an unparalleled product
- • Combines the durability of interior wall protection with the aesthetic appeal of wallcovering
- • Ideal for nursing homes, healthcare facilities, corporate settings, assisted living communities, hospitality settings, and educational facilities
- • Best suited for light- to medium-abrasive areas subject to soiling and scuffing
- • Easy to clean and maintain
Traffic Patterns are backed by a limited five-year warranty. They are chemical and stain resistant to prevent discoloration and surface damage. Traffic Patterns are fire rated for Surface Burning Characteristics as classified by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. and meet national building code standards. All Korogard protective products color-coordinate with KOROSEAL® and Vicrtex® Wallcoverings for a "systems" approach to wall protection.
For more information on Korogard Wall Protection Systems, e-mail us today or call 800-628-0449.